只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2024|回复: 3

ARES-1X Pathfinder rocket modal test 美国火箭模态试验

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-2 21:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?我要加入

x
the Modal Testing of the ARES-1X Pathfinder rocket has been completed using Smart Office platform ,They performed so Very low frequency Testing on the full up rocket with 2 500 lb Hydraulic shakers and the latest version of m+p SOA with sine sweep control..
回复
分享到:

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-3 16:51 | 显示全部楼层
Could you share more information about it?
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-7 15:59 | 显示全部楼层

please have a look at following info.

NASA’s Ares I-X Test Rocket Tested with Systems from m+p international

6 November 2009

A series of modal tests on NASA’s Ares I-X flight test vehicle were recently performed using m+p international’s SO Analyzer and VXI hardware for data acquisition. The modal tests were performed with the 327 foot tall launch vehicle fully assembled on a Mobile Launcher Platform in the Vehicle Assembly Building at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center.

Ares I-X test rocket

The SO Analyzer software allowed 104 channels of data to be collected while exciting the vehicle with up to 4 hydraulic shakers. SO Analyzer’s throughput option was used to store time history data from all channels directly to disk during test runs so that it could be reprocessed as desired using the post-processing feature. Excitation techniques utilized during testing included multi-shaker random and single-shaker force-controlled sine sweep. Tap tests were also performed in order to investigate local modes inside the vehicle. Many of these tap tests utilized m+p international’s 8 channel VibPilot system for data acquisition. The modal test data was used to successfully identify and investigate the first 4 bending mode pairs of the launch vehicle on the Mobile Launcher Platform. These experimental modal parameters were used to calibrate the finite element model. Additional analysis predicted in-flight modal parameters, which were used to ensure the robustness of the flight control system design.

Modal testing using m+p international’s SO Analyzer and VibPilot

The modal test was a multi-center effort including NASA Langley Research Center, Glenn Research Center, Marshall Space Flight Center, Kennedy Space Center, and the Aerospace Corporation.

The Ares I-X completed a successful test flight on October 28, 2009. The rocket lifted off at 11:30 a.m. from Kennedy Space Center in Florida for a two-minute powered flight.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-12 13:12 | 显示全部楼层

NASA Ares I-X 试验火箭使用m+p国际公司的SmartOffice系统完...

本帖最后由 wdhd 于 2016-7-29 10:02 编辑

最近,NASA Ares I-X 试验火箭使用m+p国际公司的SmartOffice系统完成了一系列的模态试验。试验在NASA肯尼迪航天中心的火箭装配大厅的一部移动发射平台进行,装配完毕的高达327英尺的运载火箭安装在该平台上。
  Ares I-X试验火箭
  SmartOffice软件可同时采集104通道的数据并驱动4台液压激振器。SmartOffice的通程采集模块用来将试验过程中的所有通道的时间历程数据保存到硬盘,可根据需要在后处理模块中随时进行再处理。试验中使用的激励方式包括多激振器的随机激励和单激振器的力控制正弦扫频激励。为了研究火箭自身的模态,研究人员也进行锤击法试验。所有的锤击法试验都使用了m+p公司的8通道VibPilot系统作为采集前端。模态试验的结果成功地识别了火箭的前4阶弯曲模态。这些实验模态数据用来修正有限元分析的结果。其它的分析还预测了飞行状态下的模态参数,可用以确保飞行控制系统设计中的健壮性。
  运用m+p SO Analyzer 和 VibPilot 进行模态测试
  此次模态试验由多家单位共同参与,包括NASA Langley研究中心(Langley Research Center)、Glenn研究中心(Glenn Research Center)、马歇尔航天飞行中心(Marshall Space Flight Center)、肯尼迪航天中心(Kennedy Space Center)、航天公司(Aerospace Corporation)等。
  Ares I-X试验火箭在佛罗里达的肯尼迪航天中心发射升空。火箭在2009年10月28日上午11点30分点火,发射两分钟后,火箭第一级完成分离。
  http://www.mpihome.com/english/otn_ares_2009_engl.htm

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要加入

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|联系我们|声振论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 23:46 , Processed in 0.054715 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.